Week 5

 


"Graphic designers often seek a balance between figure and ground"

Not only graphic designers, but every perfectionist paid attention to both the figure and the background. As an unprofessional photographer, I always practice paying attention to the composition of the photos. It always bothers me if the background and the figure are not balanced, which will create more work for me later on( photoshop). With that being said. the first thing I always think about before starting a project is the background then the figure. In my own definition, it is the concept and the message that I wanted to transfer through my photos and videos.

Before the pandemic, my friend and I had a photoshoot ( Hong Le), we were thinking of the concept and were building the set from scratch.  In the end, we are in love with the results of the videos and the photos. I will attach the link to this project and will show you guys some of the photos. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ygNXqWToQ




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diagram

Week 2

Hello