Layers

 


On page 127, Lupton and Phillips said:" Layers are simultaneous, overlapping components of an image or sequence". I felt like inserting layers is one of my styles when it comes to editing a project. In my opinion, layers could make a smoother transition from clips to clips and also could create better visual effects. I think layers could also create a lot of meanings. For example, audiences could raise questions for the artist about the decisions of adding those layers in the frame. As a creator, I would love to answer the questions about that, it fascinated me when they actually paid attention to my choices.


I was playing around with the idea of the real and the unreal when I was doing this project.  



"Quarantining for a long time is really exhausting. I wake up every day and hope that everything is just a dream, but it's actually happening! I guess I have to go back to sleep to see those beautiful days again!"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diagram

Hello

Week 2