Finals

This term has been one of the hardest terms that I have ever had. I felt like everything that happened right now was a dream and I was I could have my normal life back. Not only because of Covid, but other personal stories that required me to make choices, which was one of the things I didn't like to do at all. I read this book and it was really interesting to me how Art is literally in our daily life. It changed my perspective about Art, not only making things and combining colors together is Art, but also perceiving things are also considered as Art to me.  The Grid and Motion chapter is the most interesting chapter that I read! On the other hand, connecting with a variety of artists on this platform is also a new thing but fascinated me. I can see how my classmates think and react to different chapters in this book. The Art that you guys created is also really beautiful! If a thing goes like my plan, this will be my last term at Lawrence. I'm so grateful to meet every individual of you guys and especially you sir, Mr.Jonnie.  You are so inspired and despite all of my troubles that I "created", you are always there to make sure that I'm on the right track. Thank you for being a wonderful professor and I will miss you so much! 
Please keep in touch and I will see you guys really soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diagram

Hello

Week 2