Diagram

 A diagram is used to inform or to present pieces of information that could help viewers understand it visually. Let's take a look at the 2020 presidential election that we just had, these diagrams help us to catch up with the result and on the other hand, it also looks really pretty. On page 215, Lupton and Phillip stated:" a diagram is a graphic representation of a structure, situation, or process and can depict the anatomy of a creature, the hierarchy of a corporation or the flow of idea". 

These diagrams help to have the information quicker rather than reading 2 pages to get it. I made 2 TikToks while the presidential election. I guess it's not my job to show my followers Biden was winning. But I was really happy to see that Biden was winning Georgia and it was such a relief! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Week 2