Motion

I found out that taking photos when I am moving always created a really cool effect. It's a blurry aesthetics, which to me, a subject or a photographer is trying to hide something behind the photos. Ok, I'll stop being deep haha. But ye, I still think it created that vibe for me. 

On the other hand, I love taking photos when my subject/object is moving. I felt like I could get a different angle to capture that beautiful moment. It's like taking fashion photos too, model will move constantly so the photographer could capture different angle and they could pick a lot of photos afterwards. 

On page 233, Lupton and Phillip said: " motion is a kind of change, and changes take place in time". When a subject is moving, it can also tell the viewers what is happening while that picture was taken. I found out that is also really cool too! 


I took these picture when my family just moved to Wisconsin Rapids. My sister and I were walking around and tried to figure out the new place. I told her to walk and turned back so I can capture the movement of her hair. It turned out really cool and I love these! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diagram

Hello

Week 2