Grid

 We see grid Everday in our life, it's like a part of it. A grid helps us to see things in order and helps to define the structure of a picture. Personally, I love to use a grid when I'm taking photos, it helps me to frame the object more easily and to construct the composition of the subjects. 

As we can see from the outside of the building. I took this picture when I was in LA with my friends 3 months ago. After I read this chapter, I realized a grid basically applied to everything.

It can also be in the background. I found out that palm trees created a really cool pattern. 

A grid can also can define the structure of a picture. On page 176, Lupton and Phillip said: "You can construct compositions, layouts, and patterns by dividing a space into fields and filling in or delineating it cells in different ways, building irregular and asymmetric compositions against the neutral, ready-made backdrop of a grid" 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diagram

Hello

Week 2